I’m known as the pancake lady in my family. I can’t exaggerate enough how much I love pancakes! And to add cheesecake bits?!? I just got blown away.
Oreo Cheesecake Pancakes
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
1 large egg
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
2 cups frozen oreo cheesecake, roughly chopped (recipe here)
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºF.
2. Pulse the flour, buttermilk, egg, vegetable oil, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a blender until smooth.
3. Add the cheesecake and blend for 5 seconds.
4. Coat a large nonstick skillet or griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Working in batches, pour about 1/4 cup batter into the skillet for each pancake. Cook until bubbly on top, about 4 minutes, then flip and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 2 more minutes.
5. Transfer the finished pancakes to a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven. Serve with warm maple syrup.
Recipe adapted from Food Network Magazine