These are sweet, moist, and super easy to make. I made them thrice in a row. Why, you ask? Because once they’re baked, you just can’t get enough of them!
Copycat: Corn Muffins
Yield: 1 1/2 dozen
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup honey
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup of yellow cornmeal
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup of milk, room temperature
shredded corn from 2 cobs
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together softened butter, sugar, honey, and eggs.
3. Add flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt. Mix together, pouring in the milk as you do. Mix until smooth. Fold in the shredded corn.
4. Grease a muffin pan with non-stick spray. Fill each tin with 3/4 full of batter.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Recipe adapted from Casa Veneracion