Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Yield: 1 1/2 dozen
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup peanut butter chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with silpat baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and baking cocoa. Set aside.
3. In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars, until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until creamy.
4. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in peanut butter chips.
5. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cookies just start to set.
6. Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Recipe adapted from A Kitchen Addiction